- Turn website visitors into subscribers
- Build long-term relationships with subscribers with minimal effort
- Helps you to spread the word about your product/service using your subscribers as your marketing team.
- The ability to follow up and connect with all your customers on a personal level.
- Gives you the ability to generate repeat sales through constant communications.
- Channel more subscribers to your blog or sales page using e-mail messages and newsletters that direct the customer to important information, that will help them make better buying decisions.
- Extremely powerful marketing analytics can be built into the form code allowing you to collect import data about your customer’s behavior patterns.
- Autoresponders ensure a higher rate of deliverability than regular mail due to email being pre-screened for spam before it leaves the sender.
- Brand yourself and your business using company logos, taglines, and signatures. This tells the customer that you are a professional legitimate business
- Easily duplicate and share your efforts with other members of your team, thereby increasing your impact on the public. Organize your lists into different groups of interests allowing you to target your offering to the right group of people.
Now, you have 10 good reasons for needing an autoresponder and using one in your business.
What Is An Autoresponder
An autoresponder is a software-based service that allows you to send emails to individuals and groups of people on a scheduled basis. Emails are written in advance and are sent out in two ways – first is when someone clicks on a button to get an offer, and second is when a customer subscribes to receive more information.
Where To Get An Autoresponder
There are many companies online who provide users with autoresponder software services. Needing an autoresponder can cost you from as little as $10.00 per month to as high as $300.00. It really depends on large a company you are running, and how much it will be used.
For small independent users companies like GetResponse, Trafficwave, Aweber, Constant Contact and MailChimp are capable of providing you good service. They all provide customization features like newsletter templates, email templates, and form boxes. Some companies offer to track and split test as an added feature.
Many companies offer a free trial period which makes it easy for new users to learn all about autoresponders and how they work before they have to pay for it. The monthly cost of your business needing an autoresponder, will out weight the benefits of forming new customer relations and making more sales.
How To Set Up An Autoresponder
The easiest way to set up an autoresponder the first time is to follow along with a video. Many companies provide their own videos to make it easier for new users to get their up and running quickly. Videos have a way removing the fear of trying something new. Just to prove my point, people that I have referred to All In One Profit, have yet to put the built-in autoresponder to good use. Since this will really help them build their business, I have included a video below: Enjoy
Have You Taken A Look Inside AIOP
Connect With Us On Skype
Find Out What You Are Missing